Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weiner's Demeanor Getting Greener

It's tough to keep up with important breaking news when your computer shuts down in the midst of perusing vital information about
important and influential members of congress that are providing an essential service to their constituents and the world by making us feel better about ourselves because, hey, I am definitely not as dumb as this guy.  What a knob!


Oh I'm glad I'm not a lyin' Tony Weiner
That is what I'd never like to be
Cause if I was a lyin' Tony Weiner
I'd just as soon become a retiree


As you might notice I'm typing like the wind because either 

a.  my modem has an evil spirit  

b.  my router has taken an alternative route


image found here

c.  my cable guy is fiddling with my emotions like Charlie Daniels at a hootenanny. 














and my computer could shut off at any mome

11 comments:

Connie said...

What is it with politicians? It's like they don't want to be shown up by sleeze ball athletes or something. John Edwards, Arnold S. (can't spell his name), Weiner guy and a whole host of others who just haven't gotten caught yet.

Hope your computer issues go away, I don't think I could go more than about three days without your humor.

Hilarious as usual!!!!

Susan Anderson said...

This guy is beyond belief.

And I SO enjoyed your little ditty about him!

=)

karen said...

I think we're all disgusted. Why would anyone think a picture of his odd little appendage would be a gift to look at? Ick.

The Bipolar Diva said...

he needs to just resign already....loved your song!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

With a name like Weiner, wouldn't you think he'd know better? Did the irony never once cross his mind? That's the problem with men...they always let their assistant manager do all their thinking for them!

Pondside said...

There are, simply, no words - except your very good ditty.

DUTA said...

Sadly, the lowest quality people go into politics, and they even become presidents sometimes.

Holly said...

Do you suppose there is anyone out there who saw that pic and thought, "Wow, that's hot!"? I mean, how humiliating to tweet your weiner and have not one person think it's sexy.

MTeacress said...

I feel sorry for the guy, and I wonder why the media paid so much attention to the whole situation.

Susan Anderson said...

Check this out, Laraine. I think it will appeal to your sense of humor...

http://fullymutated.blogspot.com/2011/06/could-resist.html

=)

Tiffany said...

Oooooh a celebrity (that's you) commented on my blog! I'm honored, you crack me up, thanks for the giggles!