Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Krispy Krack


Last night I was in the drive through at
doing research on the fat/sugar intake of the average American  
(I know, I know, but someone has to sacrifice so you are welcome)  
 when I found myself in back of this vehicle.
 

You have to admire the ingenuity of a girl, who, when faced with the sad fact that "HOTTIE" is taken, 
steps up to the plate and goes the distance with the letters left in the reject pile.

Which leads me to the following verse:

I caughddy 
a hoddy
being naughddy.




10 comments:

just call me jo said...

I thought of "haughty"--you know, like people (Mormons) in Utah are. Guess yours was probably more her intention. haha Thanks for doing that research at kk donuts. So helpful of you. What did you find out?

Unknown said...

Ouch, jo!

Did you make Paula Dean's bread pudding with a dozen (or two) of Krispy Kremes and a stick of butter? My favorite episode of hers.

Glad you are here during the most beautiful week we've had. Or perhaps we are having the most beautiful week because you are here!?

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Ahhh...Krispy Kreme! The breakfast (lunch and dinner) of champions!

Anonymous said...

Good thing her windows are tinted. When I have a late night craving, I send my husband out to collect the must-have treat. And I make him take his car so that people don't recognize my licence plate and discover that "momy RN" is not being a noddy RN.

Anonymous said...

Sorry...*is being

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

I liked this a loddy.

;)

RoeH said...

I wants me a hoddy toddy. :)

karen said...

I want a good boddy, which I won't get being noddy. Heck, I probably won't get it anyway. I'd be afraid to have a license plate like that, because what if everyone judges me to be... like.. NOT?

Holly said...

How many did you get? Leftovers?

Pondside said...

There are no words - that license plate might have been enough to push me over the spelling and grammar edge.
Those donuts - they are addictive and should be a controlled substance.