Waking up on a post election morning naturally fills my mind with. questions. Oh... you thought... Heck no, not questions about politics you silly goose. All political questions have been asked, evaded and stomped into the ground.
No, the questions I'm asking are much more profound.
1. Why did Coke give up on teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony?
2. Why is it that the kids you can't get to cut the grass always want to smoke it?
3. Could Albert Einstein beat Ken Jennings on Jeopardy?
4. Did someone invent the crock pot by saying "Hey, lookee here. If I just add a plug to heat up Grandma's chamber pot, I bet I can cook up something real tasty."
5. Is my inability to scrapbook going to cost my children years of expensive therapy?
6. Are there nursing homes filled with old people pretending to have memory loss who just don't want to hang out with their boring families any more? After visiting hours, do all the seniors crack up and high five each other because they faked out Leonard Jr. again? Is Wii bowling with the golden oldies really more fun than babysitting the grandkids?
19 hours ago