Highland Bagpipes Poi
Beatles Cover Band
American Sign Language Class
My personal favorite...my son and seven friends performing a brilliant synchronized swim routine without water.
I AM SO PROUD!!!
The only thing to mar my joy was a blockage directly in front of me that obscured my view of 1/3 of the stage. It looked something akin to this
image found hereDo you remember this movie? "So I Married An Axe Murderer" contains the finest description of large headedness ever recorded.
Stuart: Look at the size of that boy's heed.
Stuart: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick
Tony: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart: Well, that's a huge noggin, That's a virtual planetoid.
Stuart: ...has it's own weather system
Stuart: HEED! MOVE! I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts. Oh, now that was offside wasn't it? He'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow.
I had my own personal planet orbiting in front of me at the talent show, but since I am trying very hard to be a cheerful, positive person I cranked my neck like a periscope to see around him and thought of all the useful things inherent in a ginormous cranium
- no one can stretch out your hats
- room for brain swelling in case of a blow to the head
- weight gain may create pleasing symmetry
- snap judgment=assumption of intelligence
- makes a big nose look almost dainty
- provides shade in the sun and shelter in the rain for the rest of the body
- larger surface area makes it easier to head the ball playing soccer
Well now, I feel much better about large noggins. Don't you?