I've lost my camera!
The last time I remember using it was when I surreptitiously took a rear view shot of the 400 lb. man wearing low riding gangster shorts and an enormous white t-shirt riding a mini bike in the Safeway parking lot. I promise you would have liked it.
The camera was old, but like all old friends was extremely trustworthy. Now, alas I'm afraid it is gone forever. But, if you come across a Canon powershot that contains, but is not limited to, these precious memories frozen on my memory card...
- a blurry image of Elvis pumping gas in Clovis, New Mexico
- 893 shots of my adorable grandchildren
- a darling image of my freshly painted toenails, including the super-long second toe on my right foot that I can do tricks with
- several humbling self portraits
- a damning shot of John Stamos cutting in line at Disneyland
and return it, I'll take you to lunch at Tia Rosa's