Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer's Slippery Slope


Tsk Tsk Tsk dear readers.  It has come to my attention that many of you have been making absolutely horrifical decisions during the past few months.  I know the summer has been hot, and you have been plagued with drought and unwanted house guests, but seriously.  Get a grip!

For example, Odell Toggie got to feeling so invincible,  he grew his hair into what he thought was a suitable helmet  for when he rides his Moped. His girlfriend Bambi is skeptical; both in the protective power of Odell's coiff, and that he really has any brains under his helmet-hair worth protecting.

Aspiring model and designer, Avonell unwisely combined her love of fashion with her lifelong obsession with the gastrointestinal system and was laughed off the runway.

The Bipperts decided to go out on a limb and eschew their usual matching denim outfits, boldly flaunting both print and pattern in the annual family photo.  Elbert, the youngest, refused and went with his lucky mustard colored shirt because it's the one that can totally camouflage Chik fil-A sauce.  When he donned his lucky green tennis shoes little Elbert knew he had a winner.

image found here
Conrad grew his hair out over the summer but let himself be unwisely influenced by his gargantuan crush on a young Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music   







Even with a unifying denim theme, Sla$h (alias Ronnie) still manages to remain aloof by refusing to unbutton his top button, or sprawl on the floor with the rest of the family.  He sends a message of independence with his firmly folded arms and a hairstyle that can instantly swing into place to hide both eyes, rendering him both mysterious and intimidating.  Neither of his sisters realize that Sla$h has recently hacked into their Facebook accounts and is methodically unfriending every cute guy on their friend lists.

Stay tuned dear reader, 
because very soon, Larainy is going 
to update your Horrorscope.  
You people need all the help you can get.


lovely people found here

12 comments:

RoeH said...

I'll take it. I always need help! :)

luvdoctorlibbie said...

I must say, Elbert's sister is working that floral pattern.

karen said...

Does little Elbert realize that by patronizing Chik-Fil-A he is supporting the gay haters? That's what I'm hearing on the news anyway.

Pondside said...

That blouse on Mrs Bippert - I think I owned it in 1982...wait...I think I owned that yellow plaid shirt too.
Now - a question. What exactly is Chik fil-A and where do I get it?

Anonymous said...

Avonell's outfit is so disturbing I can't stop looking at it. Now I really need help.

S said...

I want Conrad's funky ring.

Robyn said...

LOL I have no words just LOL!!
Robyn

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

Personally I think Sla$h has a fan, that little one in the middle seems to have his fist raised in solidarity. You girls better watch out!

Anonymous said...

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …

Brooke said...

Sla$h ... I'm dying.

joanne fox said...

Love the word 'horrifical' and am going to start using it right this minute.

Susan Anderson said...

You are a master of these...

=D