Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Elizabeth and Michael: The Reunion



Michael:  Welcome Elizabeth, I've been waiting for you!


Elizabeth:  Michael, is that you?


Michael:  (laughs) Yes it is.


Elizabeth:  I hardly recognized you.  You look...different.



Michael: So do you.




Elizabeth:  Well I hope so.  You never found out what it is like to get old.  You hardly look like the same person.


Michael:  Well actually I...


Elizabeth:  Oh, yes I take your point. (awkward pause)


Michael: But isn't it great?  I got my nose back.  Plastic surgery gets all undone up here.


Elizabeth:  Is that a good thing?


Michael:  Absolutely.  Everyone appreciates you for what you really are.


Elizabeth:  Does that mean I can quit wasting all morning with that enormous vat of black eyeliner?


Michael:  Yes.  Just look at me.


Elizabeth:  Oh Michael you look marvelous.


Michael:  And no paparazzi up here either!


Elizabeth:  Are they...


Michael:  ...All on assignment shooting through a permanent red filter.

Elizabeth:  Let's go eat some cake.

Michael:  That's another great thing.  I eat now!



15 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

;)

Sydney said...

If heaven takes away all the expensive reconstruction I've had done, I'm not going. Just sayin.

just call me jo said...

Probably we ARE our best selves in heaven, but I'm not sure that's very divine in my case. I'd still be rather flawed. I like the dialogue with Elizabth and Jacko though. I'm sure she's seen several of those husbands too. Wonder what that conversation involved? And no paparazzi when you need 'em...

Connie said...

What a great reunion. I was not a real big fan of Michael Jackson, I hope he has figured out who he is and that is OK to be himself. Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

I love where the paparazzi are.

Anonymous said...

And why not? It could happen. We have no way of knowing. Very funny.

Vicki said...

Ooohhh, I'm excited to try that cake. It must be heavenly. :)

Jen West said...

I actually day-dreamed about that, too. you make me smile.

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

How clever of you to know exactly what was said. (Do you really think it was heaven though?)

Gwenda said...

What a beautiful thing it would be to see a reunion between these two talented people. I wonder if Michael sang for her?

karen said...

I always wonder about really famous people who are a bit, shall we say, eccentric. Do you think they're really surprised at what they see on the other side? I hope it's a pleasant surprise - that would be nice.

Pondside said...

Well done! I'll bet there would be some very weird conversations up there!

Jane Isfeld Still said...

Very Cute. Thanks for following and entering my contest. Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Very creative!

Anonymous said...

I honestly wondered how that conversation went!

Christine Marie said...

ahahahahahahahahaha. I bet this is exactly how it went down