BYU Education Week: Day Last
I also learned that I am not the only infidel sneaking caffeine onto this campus. Someone actually brought this inferior Pepsi product into the Marriott Center.
I'm sad/happy to leave BYU and fly home.
- Sad because I won't be able to go to the Bookstore and buy another chocolate, caramel, pecan "Myrtle"
- Glad because I won't be able to go to the Bookstore and buy another chocolate, caramel, pecan "Myrtle"
- Sad because I love learning from teachers with great minds and powerful spirits
- Glad because my brain is so full it is making my hair fall out
- Sad because I love Utah in the summer
- Glad because fiery Arizona is home
- Sad because it is fun to have my Mom for a roommate
- Glad because it is more fun to have my husband for a roommate
- Sad because I won't be able to hang out with my middle child and his plethora of awesome friends
- Glad because my youngest two are at home with a friend-plethora of their own
And oh so glad I didn't have to take any finals.