If you've been holding back on Halloween purchases at the dollar store...
wait no longer
as Larainy publishes another installment of
Today I will review
That's Gross! Stretchy Body Parts
After extensive testing, I submit the following observations:
- Stretchability factor is excellent; basically a 3/1 ratio
- I found the hand to be particularly lifelike and flexible, with a soft and pliable epidermis
- The eyeball disappoints, as it is crudely painted with outlandish blood vessels. I found it laughably garish
- The tongue is particularly gruesome when stretched to full capacity, causing a delightful shudder to creep down the spine
- Body parts tend to leave an oily spot. Advise caution when wearing them on fine linen
- Do not expect items to replicate your actual size. Unless you are in the Guiness Book of World Records
I give "That's Gross, Stretchy Body Parts" a rating of $.95, an excellent value.
I particularly recommend it as a hostess gift during the month of October.