Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

If Today is Your Birthday


If today is your birthday...





You were born three days before Michael Jackson, but should refrain from doing the moonwalk again at your next high school class reunion












You like your chocolate dark but are not averse to consuming it during daylight hours













You have a secret crush on Alex Trebek













You were too uncoordinated to make the junior high basketball team, and were demoted to "statistician", which means that 
 "statistically" you are a card carrying nerd








 


Your favorite movie is "What About Bob" because Bob Wiley proves that someone else is crazier than you












Your fondest hope to  have a slumber party in the Lincoln bedroom, drinking diet Coke and eating white cheddar popcorn while watching "What About Bob" on the Yankee 50" flat screen will not be realized







You might get rich this year, but you will probably have to settle for claiming the dollar bill you will find in the lint trap of your dryer







8 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

CHERI said...

Is it your birthday??? If so, Happy Happy Day. If not, it will be at some point! This was a funny post. Thanks so much for visiting my simple little blog and signing up to follow. Hopefully I won't ever delete all my comments again...really broke my heart plus made me feel stupid as all get out!!! Please come visit again!

Susan Anderson said...

I'm assuming it's your birthday? If so, have a happy one! If not, then I'm glad it's not MY birthday...

;)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my favorite virgos.

They sure broke the mold when they made you! (and those of us waiting to be molded cried)

Bekah: said...

Do you and my Mom have the same birthday!?!

Laurel said...

I guess it's the birth date for the tall, slim and unique people in my life; my sister, Becky, and yourself. Happy Birthday!

larainydays said...

Yup, I share a bday with Jackie and Becky. I feel so honored.

MTeacress said...

If my bday is the day before, does this still apply? Cuz I want that dollar and *whispers* who told you about Bob?