Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Larainy at Large






Either this is...  

  • A man who is not ashamed of his prostate problem

or
  • A man who is excessively proud of his water-saving toilet 

You be the judge

~*~

If you've been worrying about what to get the graduate in your life, look no further than Walgreens
  Perfect for either...
  • a graduating middle schooler who will need supplies for those long boring summer nights to come when they are at a sleepover and someone's house needs decorating
or
  • the kid going off to college who is finally going to have to learn that he can't effectively wipe his bum with the cardboard from an empty toilet paper roll.

6 comments:

just call me jo said...

Now that is a funny post!! (Be careful that Blogger doesn't zap you again. Blogger has no sense of humor, I suspect.)

Unknown said...

I was wondering what to get my neighbor for her graduation. THANKS Walgreens and Larainy Days!

Unknown said...

So funny! LOL. Great post.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Brilliant insight, as always! Thanks for saving me from making a terrible mistake. I was all set to gift the HS graduate next door with a $50.00 check. Clearly, the big 12 rolls will be much more appreciated!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Thank you! I needed the laughter today. You have a fun blog, Roland

karen said...

This made me laugh - the things people put on license plates and signs!