In spite of obsessive hand washing and a strict "no kissing strangers" policy, I am sick with my second virus in a month.
Hack hack, drip drip, moan moan, gripe gripe
Because I am utterly desperate, and in spite of my aversion to this disgusting green slime blob ad campaign, I just gagged down a pill called "Mucinex". shudder
I think that pharmaceutical companies everywhere need Larainy's help in naming their products. Especially if the best they can come up with are names like; flector, valmid, quide, hiwolfia, efudex, zirgan and hivid.
I also think it would be a swell idea to provide combosymptomatic products that could efficiently relieve more than one malady at a time.
A few suggestions:
2. Tapeworm and deafness - PARASAMPLIFY
3. Frostbite and cavities - HOTTFLOSS
4. Paranoia and myopia - ROSYLENS
5. Diarrhea and chapped lips - PORTAPOT-O-GLOSS
6. Rattlesnake bite and halitosis - VENOMFRESH
7. Migraine and eczema - BRAINBALM
8. Flatulence and carpal tunnel - ANTIFINGERPULL HEATED GLOVES
9. Gingivitis and dandruff - SCRUB N' SCALE: THE TOTAL NOGGIN BRUSH
What combination of maladies do you want a pill for?