Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cranial Canoeing

Shallow Thoughts 
by 
Larainy

 


Maybe dogs aren’t really that loyal. Maybe they are all just good actors.  














When you hear a bell ring on earth it means an angel in heaven got wings. When you hear a car alarm, it means someone in hell is getting jabbed with a red hot poker.





If you don’t want to get the baby blues, next time you should plan better and have a girl.











The reason librarians are grouchy is because they are surrounded by thousands of books and people keep asking them questions about the ones they haven’t read.










I think computers are the reason the world is becoming so obese because hey, everybody needs a place to put their laptop.




It’s lonely being the child of an environmentalist because the trees get all the hugs.   

7 comments:

Pam said...

Another genuis post though it took me several minutes to figure out that cranial is NOT a waterway. LOL

Pam said...

Bipolar lamp? OMGosh, can I hire you for writing blog titles or something? Geez, I almost peed my pants on that one. And Uh....no, I'm NOT a stalker just because I have two comments in a row. It just worked out that way. LOL

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I just came over from SSB and have really enjoyed looking through your posts - hilarious! Keep it up!

Marti said...

I don't know that I would consider myself an apple grower, yet. But I do want it to work if for no other reason than to eat perfect apples in front of my naysayers.

I think your blog is so funny. I really enjoy your humor, especially on days like today.

Janet Johnson said...

Love the quotes. Man, those tree huggers. :)

Fun blog!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I have no doubt that dogs have picked up some moves. We lay it out for them, don't we?

I've left you an award or two on my blog. No strings attached, just to let you know I appreciate meeting you.

Lydia Kang said...

HI! Just found you from Tricia's blog. Those are some great quotes!