Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Larainy turns 100

Holy smokes!



I just realized that my last post was number

 
Wow, that is a boat load of wisdom that I have sprinkled on the world.

In celebration, and in response to a devoted reader's earnest query (thanks Mom), I would now like to list some of the things I like about Larainy.


1.  I've known her since she was born

2.  She flosses


3.  She never beat up anyone who didn't deserve it

4.  When she was ten, she could say howdoyousolveaproblemlikeMaria in one burp

5.  She will tell funny stories about you at your funeral...for free!

6.  She will never steal your man because she has her own man and he is the man and man is he a man, obviously the man for her

7.  Bunion free since 1990


8.  Will tell you if your zipper's down


9.   Will tell you if your toupee is askew


10. Will tell you if you're stupid


11.  Won't tell you if you can't help it that you're stupid


12.  Will beat you up if you tell her that she's stupid 


13.  Always expects everything to turn out alright


14.  Would love to go to lunch with you because she loves to go to lunch


15.  Her perpetually cold feet do not contribute to global warming, hence her carbon footprints are practically invisible













9 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats on reaching 100! Here's to 100 more and more and more! ;)

Susan Anderson said...

Where does it all come from?? You are seriously a fount of humor.

Congrats on post 10. Keep 'em coming!

=)

Anonymous said...

happy 100th :)
you & me need to have a Burp talk contest :) i used to be able to recite the entire alphabet in ONE big ol' burp :)

Unknown said...

phew

I am so glad that out of all of those times, I never told you that you were stupid. Heaven knows you've got a mean right hook.

And #5 is résumé-worthy!

Matthew MacNish said...

Fun! 100 posts wow that's awesome. Thanks for sharing Laraine.

I love the Sound of Music BTW, I still tear up for Eidelweiss.

Today's guest bloggers are Lisa and Laura Roecker!

melanie said...

Thanks for always giving so many of us a great laugh durning our days! There is always something to look forward to.

Nerita said...

I came to catch up, I stayed to laugh out loud until your father called out. "What's going on in there?" I have a name to add..."Plethora -twin to Thora.

Pondside said...

I don't know where you found me, but I'm glad you die, because I'll be coming back here for a daily dose.

PS I think Therapeutica is a lovely name and will suggest it to the next expectant mum who tells me her favorite name is Britt'ny, Paige or Kadon.

Amy in Aussieland said...

Now I know why I like you so much:)